Canceling reservations at local accommodation establishments
1. Reservations for accommodation services in local accommodation establishments located in Portugal, made directly by the guest at the establishment or through online platforms, for the period from 13 March 2020 to 30 September 2020, which are not made or that are canceled due to a fact related to the declaration of state of emergency decreed in the country of origin or in Portugal, or even with the closure of borders attributable to the outbreak of the COVID-19 disease pandemic, in the form of non-reimbursement of the amounts paid , exceptionally and temporarily grant guests the right to choose:
a) By issuing a voucher of equal value to the payment made by the guest and valid until December 31, 2021; It is issued at the order of the guest and is transmitted by mere tradition. If not used by December 31, 2021, the guest is entitled to a refund, to be made within 14 days.
b) By rescheduling the accommodation service reservation until December 31, 2021, by agreement between the guest and the local accommodation establishment. If the rescheduling is not carried out by December 31, 2021, due to lack of agreement between the local accommodation establishment and the guest, the guest has the right to be refunded the amount he / she paid when the reservation was canceled, to be made within 14 days. If the rescheduling is done for a date on which the applicable tariff is below the value of the initial reservation, the difference must be used in other services of the local accommodation establishment, and will not be returned to the guest if he does not use it. Rescheduling can only be done directly with the local accommodation establishment.
2. Until September 30, 2020, guests who are unemployed can request a refund of the entire amount spent, to be made within 14 days.
(based on article 4 of DL 17/2020 of 23 April)
Portuguese Tourism Association has been awarded the "Clean & Safe" seal to all of our properties ensuring that each stay is safe, clean, comfortable and enjoyable.
Clever Details prepared an internal protocol, following the guidelines of the General Directorate of Health and Tourism of Portugal, which contains a plan for cleaning the properties, equipment and products used by Clever Details in the disinfection of spaces and surfaces as well as the characteristics of detergents .
1. What products are being used to disinfect properties?
Clever Details opted for the Sanytol or similar range, guaranteeing the elimination of 99.9% microbes, bacteria and fungi. Eliminates, among others: Influenza A (H1N1) virus, herpes virus, Salmonella, Listeria, Staphylococcus aureus, Candida albicans, Escherichia coli, Aspergillus niger, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Enterococcus hirae, Lactobacillus brevis.
2. Is there a hygiene plan on the properties?
Yes, Clever Details has developed an internal protocol that includes the hygiene plan ensuring the control and prevention of infections and resistance to antimicrobials.
3. Is there a need for the property to be vacated for 1 or more days after the client leaves?
In the POrtuguese Helath Authorities (DGS) guidelines there is no obligation for the accommodation to stay 1 or more days unoccupied.
The renovation of the air of the property will be done upon the arrival of the cleaning team and while they remain in it.
4. Are the pools safe?
The water in the pools, according to DGS, does not transmit infections since they are well treated, in condominiums social distance should be maintained and we recommend the use of slippers.
The maintenance and disinfection of the pool is done with the help of daily filtering / purification eliminating much of the dirt introduced by the climatic factors (rain, sun, wind) and users of the pool (bathers), the addition of chemicals is done weekly in order to to eliminate bacteria, algae and viruses. The pools with salt water, the disinfection mechanism is through salt electrolysis.
5. Do I have access to the sunbeds and how will they be disinfected?
In villas with a private pool, outdoor furniture, such as sun loungers, chairs, sofas, will be applied with a quick drying multifunctional disinfectant using a pressure sprayer.
In condominiums, Clever Details cannot be responsible for disinfecting sunbeds or other furniture available in common areas. If available, we suggest that customers have disinfectant wipes with them and disinfect them before using them.
6. Is there a space for isolation in case of suspicion?
Yes. In each property, an isolation space is selected in a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19. Each space will be equipped with an insulation kit (which should only be used in case of suspicion).
7. What does the insulation kit contain?
The kit is made up of a surgical mask, disposable gloves, antiseptic solution, thermometer, waste bags, bags for collecting used clothes, water and some non-perishable foods, paper towels, indication of medical emergency contact 808 24 24 24
8. What are the procedures in your office to collect the keys?
Use of a mask is mandatory, if the customer does not have it, a kit will be made available by Clever Details with an additional cost of 5,00 euros which includes a mask, 30ml gel bottle and 1 set of latex gloves.
Disinfection of hands with alcohol-based solution, which will be made available at our office at the time of picking up the keys.
An infrared thermometer for daily self-monitoring to assess fever will be available to customers and employees, without records made by Clever Details.
Only one customer at a time will be allowed into our office, they must keep the safety distance (1.5m) outside the office.